Competition Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to enter, consumers must visit www.free247lifestyle.com and enter their name/email address to "SIGN UP" to the Free 24 7 Mailing List. Entries must be completed within the promotional period (11th July - 30th September 2018).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents from all States/Territories within Australia, aged 18 and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are eligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Only one entry per person is accepted.
6. Promotion period commences 11th July 2018 and closes AEST 5pm 30th September 2018(Promotional Period). The draw will take place at Free24 7 physical address on the 30th September 2018. The Winners name will be published on the Free24 7 Facebook page on the 30th September 2018. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The first valid entries drawn from all entries received (Participant) will win the $500 Clothing Voucher.
8. Any and all costs associated with the collecting of the prize (including but not limited to airfares, transport, accommodation and meals) are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
9. Total prize pool is $500. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and or specification, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
11. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on the 30th September 2108 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners name will be published on the Free24 7 Facebook Page on this date.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason behind the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law (a) to disqualify any entrant, or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Any costs associated withe accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependant on the internet service provider used. The use of automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by the entrant as invalid.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; (f) use of a prize
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for the purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to the Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including the sending of electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter is Free24 7 at 28 Rusty Court, Tallebudgera Valley QLD 4228