Escape the Daily Grind
Life's getting busy these days - we're all under the pump either chasing our own dreams (self-employed) or helping someone else realise theirs (employee!!!) - so planning a weekend getaway is more important to maintain our sanity than ever before.
We're lucky, we might not get away as much as we like, but our customers keep us inspired by sharing great photos, every day, of their awesome Adventures.
Just in the last Month, we've seen people wearing our Clothes in the following places (they Tag and Share which is really cool):
The Kimberley, Tasmania, Holland, India, Canada, Ningaloo, Uluru, Cape York, Blue Mountains, Queensland, Offshore Darwin...the list just goes on - so we know that plenty of you are "getting out there" and taking time to enjoy.
With such a huge country to explore where do you go to unwind? Here's a few of our favourites:
- Exmouth Gulf and snorkelling on Ningaloo Reef
- Calypso Caravan Park Yamba - such a chilled spot
- Tasmania's East Coast - awesome Bakery in Bicheno
- Kakadu - all of it, we just love it
- The Kimberley - Bungle Bungles - a place you just HAVE TO VISIT
What is really cool is just how "different" everyone's idea of "living" is - for some it's chasing a dream fish, or a dream encounter with a Giraffe - for others, it's just chilling out and enjoying the satisfaction of a tough mountain climb - or locking in the Hubs on their 4x4 and getting ready to hit the tracks.
If you are chasing your next BIG ADVENTURE, make sure you've got some T-Shirts that are cool so you can really get into the spirit.
Adventure Packing List:
I'm always amazed by how people OVERPACK when they are heading away for the weekend. Remember, you are "getting away from it all" not taking it with you. The whole idea is to disconnect so that you can recharge.
Here's our simple rules and what to take and how to RELAX:
- Pack your bag with what you think you need & then put half of it back in the wardrobe
- Limit your phone use/device time to 30 minutes at one time during the day
- Tell someone responsible where you're going and when you expect to get back
- Take at least one thing to read - book/novel - it will help take your mind away too
- If you can, stay up late enough to sit and look at the night sky, it's incredibly relaxing
- Don't set a big schedule, just let it roll
"The danger of Adventure is worth a thousand days of ease and comfort" Paulo Coelho
Our range of mens 4x4 clothing is powering along and every day, we get images sent to us of guys wearing our gear out on the tracks...which is pretty cool. The best part is that they really love our designs and the feedback on the quality of the pieces is awesome. One thing we notice from all the photos we get sent in, is just how lucky we all are to live here in Australia...we really are the lucky country. Awesome mountain views, great coastline and just the way we get to be so close to nature, there really isn't another place that has so much to offer. We've just released our latest Winter Long Sleeve Design...the Unwind - with a classic Winch graphic...we reckon you're going to love it! So grab your "go to" favourite T-Shirt, Hoodie and Trucker Cap from our exclusive collection and get out there!